Redaktører: Snekker_Andersen,baa,lj73jon

Svar
Brukeravatar
jonwib
Ble med: tir mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm
Lokasjon: Kolbotn

LC 76 m V8 - mulig å importere?

Innlegg av jonwib »

Sitter å kikker litt på WWW i disse Corona-tider.

Er det ens mulig å importere en 76 m V8 diesel til Norge?

Når kom den med V8?

Har ikke undersøkt noe kring dette, bare kaster ut et spørsmål her.
Brukeravatar
beaas
Ble med: ons mai 12, 2004 10:16 am
Lokasjon: Hamar

Re: LC 76 m V8 - mulig å importere?

Innlegg av beaas »

Dvs, det du tenker er at det er på tide å bytte ut den 120'n?

70 serien kom med V8 diesel i 2007. LCOOL har nylig en tråd som sier litt om historien til 70 serien der nede.

Men de hadde også 1HD-FTE fra ca 2002 til 2007, må jo si det er en mer interessant motor... Og så handle inn et kit fra gturbo, klutsj og litt til så blir det bra!

Det jeg vet så er det kun bensin som er lett tilgjengelig på nyere 70 serie idag i Europa, altså GRJ 76, 78 og 79 samt dobbelcab pick up (fortsatt 79?). Men vet All American import i Nederland registrerte en VDJ78 med rattet på venstre side i 2017. Sjekk facebook Landcruiser adventure så er det innlegget ikke veldig langt ned på siden, se kommentarfeltet. Ville tatt kontakt med de og hørt, vil nok koste litt mer enn det den 120'n er verdt... Evt send en mail til frans (at) all-american.nl!
Bjørn Erik

95 HDJ 80 VX
17 Mazda 3
16 Kia Soul
x: 97 LX 450, 12 Ram 2500 HD, 06 LX 470, 07 MB 450GL, 05 avensis D-cat, 99 HDJ 100 VX (man gir!), 94 HDJ 80 GX
Brukeravatar
beaas
Ble med: ons mai 12, 2004 10:16 am
Lokasjon: Hamar

Innlegg av beaas »

Litt fra LCOOL, altså gjeldende på det australske marked:

The 79series (Cab chassis) came out August 1999 with the normally aspirated HZJ79 - the big improvements over the 75series were a bigger cab, coil sprung front end, longer leafs in the rear and longer wheelbase.
Sometime in 2001, an optional 1HD-FTE factory turbo motor was available (HDJ79). Two versions were available - base model and an RV. RV got carpet, cloth seats, chrome, electric antenna, power windows, 16x7 mags and 265/70R16 tyres and front flares. These continued until 2006, and during that time a limited edition Muster came out with mag wheels and not much else. All came with 180L twin tanks.

In 2007 the 6 cyl motors were dropped because of emission laws, and replaced by the current motor - the V8 1VD-FTV. The RV model was renamed the GXL with pretty much the same extras and base models were called workmate. There was also a GX model in between. Teething problems with the motor were pretty much sorted after 2 years with some minor changes to fix an oil consumption problem. The front track was widened to fit the V8.

In 2009, front airbags were introduced with a redesigned dash that is still current. I think ABS came in about that time too,or maybe soon after.
In 2012 the twin cab was introduced - had a single 130L fuel tank.
In late 2016, there was another major upgrade. There was now a Diesel Particulate filter fitted to the exhaust. The injectors were upgraded to Piezo injectors and this improved fuel consumption by about 0.8 L/100k. The ABS was improved and now had Traction Control. The split rims were finally dropped on the Workmates and replaced with 16x6 tubeless 225/95R16 tyres on steel rims (7kgs lighter than the splits). Cruise control was now standard. All GXLs got standard factory diff locks. Unfortunately they did away with the 180L tanks and replaced it with a single 130L tank behind the rear axle. The Troopys however still run with twin tanks.
In 2019 there was a recall to replace the shields on the DPF. At the same time you could get the manual DPF button reprogrammed so it could be used at lower levels.
EDIT: I'm pretty sure that prior to 2016 the diff locks and air cond were tick box options on Workmate models. Not sure when they became standard on GXLs but was prior to 2013

Og et innlegg til:

I believe ABS was standard in 2012 across the range. Everything I can find puts it same time as the Dual Cab coming out.
2009 - Driver + Passenger air bag
2012 - ABS across the range
2016 - Single cab gets chassis changes, Traction Control, 3 more air bags (side on driver + passenger and driver knee) to get a 5 star ANCAP rating that wouldn't be 5 star in 2020 but the rating lasts 5 years. Dual cab just gets Traction control + air bags, no chassis changes)

The other thing to mention is with the introduction of the 1VDJ-FTE in 2007 comes the wider front end to accomodate the larger engine.
This results in a 50mm each side difference between the front and the rear. This angers a lot of people, lots are indifferent and there are $$$ kits to fix it in various ways.

HZJ79 - 1Hz 4.2L diesel
HDJ79 - 1HD-FTE 4.2L turbo diesel
VDJ79 - 1VDJ-FTE 4.5L Turbo Diesel V8
Post 2012 VDJ79 is a dual cab or a single cab.

Single cab has been offered in WorkMate, GX and GXL
Dual Cab has been offered in WorkMate and GXL

Pre-2007 are unlabelled or RV or Muster - I think RV and Muster are basically same same. Not a lot of factory options in those days other than factory diff locks, Air Con. RV basically gets 2 x single bucket seats, carpet + center console.

dredga01 wrote:
G'day,
Also, I'm confused by ads stating they have twin factory diff locks and a limited slip diff?

That's someone probably not understanding or a typo.

Factory Lockers been an option for ages, and if no factory lockers then you get a Toyota Limited slip diff which isn't worth the time or effort. So CarSales probably has it listed as standard equipment and someone fitted aftermarket lockers and so you get both!

It will basically come down to budget and what you think is necessary.

Post 2016 GXL is the creme de la creme - all the factory lockers + traction control + abs + air bag options.
2007-2009 is the 'i got the new engine but I don't want any other electric gizmos and a Jesus bar' other end of the spectrum.

And a 1Hz powered is just the cool kids hanging out at the rear of the convoy

Merk siste setning!
Bjørn Erik

95 HDJ 80 VX
17 Mazda 3
16 Kia Soul
x: 97 LX 450, 12 Ram 2500 HD, 06 LX 470, 07 MB 450GL, 05 avensis D-cat, 99 HDJ 100 VX (man gir!), 94 HDJ 80 GX
Brukeravatar
jonwib
Ble med: tir mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm
Lokasjon: Kolbotn

Innlegg av jonwib »

Man tackar Bjørn Erik 😀.

Nä, Snövit ska vi inte byta ut med det första men med en kommande Australientur långt bort i horisonten så kan det ju vara ok att sondera marknaden - om man nu blir huvudstupa förälskad i möjlig hyrbil 😉.

Hittade en 76a med V8 i Tyskland... Ouhhh, det var mycket kronor det ja...
Svar

Tilbake til «Generelt 7x»